Our Client is a global Footwear company
This is a well-known Footwear Company. Their product is available in more than 160 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, C
IT - Hardware/Networking, Internet/Online Media, IT - Software - Ho Chi Minh
Salary: Thỏa thuận
As Unicity’s supply chain encompasses many different roles, tasks, and activities, of which this position will play an integral part, it is expected that this list represents only some of the duties for this position, and the role will continue to evolve and develop along with Unicity’s supply chain.
DETAILS OF RESPONSIBILITYES & TASKS:- Order Fulfillment Processes• Oversee supply chain/operations/logistics teams in both Hanoi and HCMC, providing leadership and mentoring team members.• Develop and maintain internal metrics to improve deliveries to individual customers and wholesale markets from both Unicity-operated fulfillment centers as well as third-party fulfillment points+ Cost points+ Shipment transit times+ Shipment prep times+ Shipment accuracy• Work with third-party logistics providers, freight forwarders, and couriers to monitor costs and performance and improve the overall customer experience• Ensure that fulfillment processes are kept up-to-date and consistent across all fulfillment locations and that those processes are meeting the needs of Unicity’s customers+ Review, update, and distribute existing processes+ Correlate processes with international fulfillment groups both in the US and Singapore, as well as other overseas markets• Act as the primary point of contact for courier services used in Vietnam+ Implementation of any courier changes or system updates+ Monitor and negotiate courier rates+ Ensure that the various departments and fulfillment locations using the courier services have the resources that they need• Collaborate with international groups to develop integrated technology solutions to improve fulfillment processes, including but not limited to inventory management, product traceability, both for inventory leaving fulfillment centers as well as inbound product to the centers.
- Forecast and Demand Planning• Coordinate with local Sales group to develop and monitor weekly, monthly, and quarterly unit sales forecasts.• Provide an interface between the local market and international supply hubs+ Ensure that inventory forecasts and purchase orders are submitted in a timely manner+ Provide timely and effective communication to Sales and Finance for expected shipments• Identify ways to increase and improve communication and collaboration with international groups• Coordinate with market Sales and CS groups for product launches, retirement, shipping services and charges, etc.• Coordinate with Regulatory group for goods imported into the Vietnam to ensure proper labeling and compliance
- Artwork, Systems, and Infrastructure• Build an understanding of how product labeling changes are implemented and what the needs of the markets are regarding artwork design and revision• Supervise the management of inventory and fulfillment-related infrastructure systems+ Ensure that processes are in place to monitor inventory levels, product shelf life constraints, and other applicable concerns that may impact the viability of inventory+ Support the Finance department for annual audits+ Support regular cycle counts and stock takes• Develop a working knowledge of all relevant supply chain systems- Others assignments as per resonsibilities.
- Candidate Profile:• Positive, engaged attitude and self-motivated• Able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment• Goal-oriented with excellent time-management abilities• Strong personal ethics• High attention to detail
- Skills and Abilities:• Comfortable communicating in English, both written and oral• Confident, clear communication via email, phone, and in-person• Strong proficiency in Excel• Able to navigate and function within a team environment• Strong understanding of processes and flowcharts• Capable of managing workload and task prioritization without close supervision
- Education, Work Experience, and Certification:• Bachelor degree in related field preferred, or equivalent work experience• Previous experience working in a similar supply chain role for an international company.
- Travel Required:• Domestic: As needed; it is expected that ongoing travel between Hanoi and HCMC will be required to support both regions.• International: As needed; candidates will need to be able to travel on a valid passport